The Fiber Remedies blog may still be new, but my love for Amazon goes back to before I could drive a car.
As a monthly segment, I will be sharing some of my favorite finds with you – new & old.
Make sure to subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest updates!
- Not only do you get 2, but these journals are durable and perfect for bullet journaling
- They each have 80 sheets of 100 gsm paper and a clear cover, so you can create your own coverpage to fit the theme of your journal
- The spiral bound spine makes the book lay flat with ease – something that I thought my high-end bujo did for me, but was proven wrong
- Bottom line – these are super versatile and give you endless possibilities!
Sntieecr Macrame Craft Kit – $12.99
I’ve been exploring/redeveloping my macrame skills in the form of making hanging planters. Not wanting to invest too much too early, I found this kit and am super happy with it.
- It comes with 150m (167 yds) of 3mm natural cotton cord, 15 wooden beads and 5 large wooden rings that are both sturdy and durable
- Perfect for beginners and those well versed in the art of macrame
What goes well inside a macrama hanging planter? Air plants!
- Get 11 live plants shipped to you along with a bottle of fertilizer
- Becasue you don’t need to fertilize air plants and it’s only recommended to do so once a month, the bottle will last for a long time
- Plants all arrived healthy and happy; and have already shown signs of growth after their first fertilizing!
- Botany not your strong suit? Me neither. That’s why I love air plants because even I can keep them alive.
Julianne & Co. Daily To-Do List – $12.99
50 life-saving pages of the perfect to-do list on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Need I say more?
- Includes schedule from 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Top three priorities for the day
- A to-do check list & items due
- Meal logging, water intake, and lined boxes for your own personalization
- Also available in a 3-Pack here for $20.95!
What are some of your favorite Amazon finds? Let me down below in the comments!